- “The greatest problem with communication is the illusion it has been accomplished” – George Bernard Shaw
- “A time of turbulence is a dangerous time, but its greatest danger is a temptation to deny reality.” – Peter Drucker
- “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you can only do it when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to doing something, you accept no excuses, only results.” – Kenneth Blanchard
- In the book, Maxwell shares the quote “what successful people do daily is what successful do occasionally”. This has me thinking, what do I do only occasionally that I instead should do daily? What do I do daily that I should continue? What are those things for you?
- What is my vision for my life? If I could be anything I wanted, what would I be? If I could do anything I wanted, what would I do? And if I knew I could not fail, what would I try?
“Leader’s Prayer” by Pauline H. Peters
God, when I am wrong make me willing to change. When I am right, make me easy to live with. So strengthen me that the power of my example will far exceed the authority of my rank.