Last year I put together a post of my favorite holiday light displays in the Lancaster + York areas of Pennsylvania. This year, as I was starting to plan some holiday events for Teddy and I, I noticed there were quite a few fun shows or events in Central PA that are worth checking out. Some are better suited for kids while others are a great experience for adults. I’ve listed those I thought were worth sharing below!
- Elf @ The Dutch Apple Dinner Theater in Lancaster from 11/18 – 1/8
- White Christmas @ The Fulton Theater in Lancaster from 11/17 – 12/31
- A Christmas Carol @ The Fulton Theater in Lancaster (Great for all ages!) from 11/26 – 12/23
- The Nutcracker @ Santander on 11/27
- For King & Country Christmas @The Tiant Center in Hershey on 12/3
- Manheim Steam Rollers @ Santander on 12/15
- Pentatonix @ The Giant Center in Hershey on 12/20
- Trans Siberian Orchestra @ The Giant Center in Hershey on 12/21
- Holiday Dinner Theater @ Mount Hope Estate in Manheim on weekends 11/7 – 12/23
- Christmas Village @ Ironstone Ranch on various dates in November and December
- Star Barn Nativity Workshop @ Stone Gables Estate on 11/26
- Christmas Dinner + Show at the Star Barn @ Stone Gables Estate on various dates in December
- Santa Express Train Ride @ Stone Gables Estate on various weekend and Christmas week dates
- Christmas Trains @ Strasburg Railroad. Choose from 4 different options!
- Santa Express @ Northern Central Railway of York on various weekends in December
- Various Holiday Rides @ Stewartstown Railroad including the Santa Claus and Ice Princess Express on various dates in December
I hope you’re able to make at least one of these if you’re local to enjoy the season and get in the Christmas spirit! If you have other recommendations please leave them in the comments!